Thursday, December 11, 2008

Afternoon report

I've slept most of today. Feels good to sleep. The pain in my shoulders goes away for that time.

The dog has decided it's best to move her arse out of the walkway. Difficult to do when she's 120 pounds, but she must have gotten tired of being stepped on. She doesn't leave my side much except to go outside to do her business.

I'd actually feel almost good if the pain in my shoulders would go away. It's total debilitation. However, my lower back has eased up some and so has the pain in my hips. That could be due to my lack of walking or due to the surgery. We'll have to wait and see. I'm still too drugged to read much, so if you've sent me an email and haven't gotten a response, that's why.

Fibro sucks. Maybe when my mind is less littered with drugs I'll be able to come up with a better analogy for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have fibro, but according to all I've heard, "SUCKS" pretty much covers it.


(((HUGS)))

Linda J. Hutchinson said...

Fibro is all-encompassing. You understand because your sister has it. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Thanks for reading my "healing" journal.